I know, I don’t usually post about things like this. However, this is a local production for Pittsburgh families and you get a stellar nursery with a hand painted mural out of it! I spoke to the director / producer and this seems to be a high quality production that would be worthwhile. Honestly, if I met the qualifications, I’d consider doing it myself. Here are the details!
Gender Reveal TV Pilot
Are you a newly expectant couple? Apple Box Studios is looking for a couple like you to be featured in the pilot episode of Room to Grow, a new reality TV series about gender reveal.
- Room to Grow is a positive and life-affirming show about the power of parenting and the celebration of having a baby.
- Filming takes place from mid-October to mid-November 2017.
- Filming Location: Greater Pittsburgh Area.
- Loving and expectant couple in late first trimester.
- Gender of baby must be unknown with parents willing to wait until the end of filming to have their baby’s gender revealed.
- Couple must be home owners.
- Must have own transportation.
- No money compensation.
- Couple will receive a custom nursery with personalized artwork and design.
- Excited to participate and have definitive views and values about how they plan to raise their child.
- Estimated time required to participate in shooting is 3 days (specific dates will be provided).
For consideration please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide the following information
- Name of you and your spouse/partner
- Contact number
- Address and photo of your house
- Recent photo of you and your spouse/partner
- Baby’s due date
- Other information you would like to provide to help us get to know you both better.
If selected, casting interviews will be conducted the week of September 25th, 2017.