So, where have my blog posts been for February? I was invited by Kimmelin Hull and Linda Harmon to be the guest community manager over on Science & Sensibility. I took the honor with much enthusiasm as I wrote my own pieces and highlighted the works of others. The pieces I wrote are listed and linked below.
- Prenatal Yoga, Part 1 – Helping your Client Choose a Class
- Prenatal Yoga, Part 2 – Breathing, Meditation and Relaxation
- The sister post on Giving Birth with Confidence – Choosing a Prenatal Yoga Class
- On our Radar: The Exmobaby
- Jumping to conclusions: Popular media spins an abstract into headlines.
- Highlights of, and thoughts regarding the AAP’s Policy Statement “Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk”.